Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BACK TO SCHOOL

I have to admit, I love this time of year.  Getting the kids ready for the start of a new school year is exciting for more reasons than one.
I have love love loved having the girls home this summer to help me with our little brother, but there is a feeling I cant quite describe of reclaiming my house of peace and quiet.  Does that make me a bad mom?  Perhaps, but I am doing the best I can. 

Our last day of summer, Labor Day, was spent doing a few different things.  Jeff and I  have fun ripping down wallpaper from our downstairs bathroom.  Just a little rant about wallpaper.  It is evil and who ever designed it,  manufactured it, and convinced millions of people that it was ever tres chic should be drawn and quartered.  No offense to anyone who is on team wallpaper.  Anyway, We are trying to fixup our little townhouse one room at a time and we began with the bathroom.  Ill post pictures when that is done.  P.S. I cannot figure out how to post pictures yet--need some tutoring
After that, we all went to our pool for one last hurrah.  The kids have had such a good time swimming this summer.  We also celebrated Cecilia's  Birthday as it is on the 8th and the girls would be at their mothers.  All in all we had a pretty good day. 

Hope every one had a good Labor Day and Yippee for school.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you are a bad mom, because I love nap time for the same reason. (Unless that makes us both bad moms.)

    ReplyDelete